Pont du Gard, Uzès & Nîmes: Half-Day Tour with Entry Fees
Pickup includedOnly on customer request and only for hotels in Avignon.
- See the world-famous 2,000-year-old Pont du Gard
- Visit the Roman and medieval sites in the town of Uzès
- Marvel at the Roman coliseum and amphitheater in Nîmes
On this 5-hour program, you’ll see the traces of Roman civilization in Uzès as well as substantial monuments from the Middle Ages.
Visit the famous 2,000-year-old Pont du Gard, a section of the Roman aqueduct that provided water to Nîmes. The highly photographed bridge was listed by UNESCO in 1985 as a World Heritage Site.
You’ll discover the treasures of Nîmes, including the Coliseum that is considered to be second only to the Coliseum in Rome. Its Roman amphitheater is still in use and today has a seating capacity of 10,000.
- Admission fee to the Pont du Gard
- Admission fee to the Arena of Nîmes
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags