From Athens: Overnight Tour to Santorini
- Spend a night on the romantic island of Santorini
- See the caldera of the Akrotiki volcano
- Watch the sunset from the small town of Oia
Arrive at the port of Santorini at 14:50, where a representative will pick you up and take you to your pre-arranged hotel. Make use of your free time to visit Oia on the north-west edge of the island, and watch one of the best sunsets in Greece. Relax at your Santorini accommodation in a double, single or triple room (depending on option booked).
The next day, enjoy a complimentary breakfast at your hotel before some free time to explore the island and its enchanting towns. Visit Fira to get a spectacular view of the volcanic caldera. Then, benefit from pick-up at your hotel and return to the port to catch the 15:30 ferry back to Piraeus, with an estimated arrival time of 23:15.
- Round-trip ferry tickets (Piraeus - Santorini - Piraeus)
- Transportation from Santorini port to your hotel and back
- 1 night's hotel accommodation, with breakfast
- Overnight hotel tax of €3 per room and night
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to and from Piraeus Port
- Single supplement
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Rates valid per person in double/triple room.
• Single travelers must add a single supplement in the booking before final payment.