Athens Shuttle Bus Service to Piraeus Cruise Terminal
- Meet at convenient points in the Arrivals Lounge and avoid having to wait at bus stops
- Enjoy comfortable, affordable transfers to and from Athens Airport and Piraeus Port
- Avoid expensive cab fares and the hassle of public transportation
A service runs in both directions at 10:00 from the port to the airport and 09:00, 11:00 and 13:00 from the airport to the port. Even if your flight is delayed, uniformed staff will greet you at the airport at the well-placed information desks inside the Arrivals Lounge. They will assist you with your luggage and help you board the comfortable shuttle bus, negating the need to wait outside at the bus stop.
Once on-board, the shuttle bus travels non-stop to central Athens and will drop you off at your hotel door. Book the return journey and the bus will collect you from your hotel lobby for the drive back to Spata Airport, a distance of approximately (45 kilometers).
- Luggage service as specified
- Each passenger may carry 1 item of large luggage and 1 item of hand luggage
- Any additional large luggage will be charged at 5 Euros per extra hand luggage and will not incur any additional charges
- Any heavy or bulky luggage weighing more than 23 kilograms will be charged as an extra item. Any heavy or bulky luggage weighing more than 30 kilograms will be refused
- Golf bags, skies, surf boards or wheelchairs etc. cannot be carried by the local transfer provider
- All luggage is carried at passenger's own risk and the company reserves the right at any time to refuse to carry unusually heavy and bulky luggage, where the company staff consider there is insufficient accommodation for such articles or the loading and unloading of the same may cause delay to the vehicle. This right may be exercised even where the luggage has previously been carried
- A strict no smoking policy is maintained and no alcohol may be consumed on any of the vehicles at any time
Prepare for the activity
Athens Airport Terminals A or B subject to flight details. Airport Information Desks inside the Arrival Lounge (Gates A & B). This means that passengers do not have to wait outside. Please look for a representative holding a sign with your name. If you cannot the representative, please call the toll free emergency number.Open in Google Maps ⟶