Athens Mythology Highlights Tour without Tickets
- Learn the myths behind the ancient sites of Athens
- Visit the world-famous Acropolis with a licensed guide
- Discover more about society in Ancient Greece, and why Athens became the center of the world
- Enjoy spectacular views of Athens
- Discover hidden ancient corners
Meet your guide at the main entrance to the Temple of Olympian Zeus next to the Acropolis. Hear about the birth of the glorious city, through to its Golden Age and its downfall to the Spartan armies. Listen to stories from Greek mythology, and uncover their true meaning and historic facts. Visit all the most emblematic sites of the ancient city, as well as less well known attractions.
Suitable for all ages, the tour will help you understand how Athens became the mythical city we know today. Visit landmarks, such as the Parthenon, Theater of Dionysus, and Temple of Athena Nike. See the ruins of the Temple of Erechtheion and Sanctuary of Asclepius.
Go to the Temple of Olympian Zeus, learn the functions of the Agora and visit the Temple of Hephaestus.
- Expert, licensed guide trained in storytelling techniques
- Fun ancient Athens map
- Entrance fees (€30 per adult)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
When you get there
Meet at the main entrance to the Temple of Olympian Zeus on Vassilissis Olgas Avenue. Look for the guide holding a sign with the local partner's name on it. The nearest Metro station is Acropolis (red line).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Strollers are not allowed at the Acropolis
• People under 18 should have an ID card or passport for age confirmation