Athens: Half-Day Greek Cooking Class and Downtown Lunch
- Receive a copy of the recipes to try them again back home
- Learn how to cook 4 homely dishes, including dessert
- Get hands-on help throughout your cooking class
- Enjoy dinner paired with three Greek wines
Get step-by-step instructions at the hands-on class and hear stories about the recipes you will prepare. Feel free to add your own flavors to create a dish unique to you!
Everyone will then sit down and have dinner together while tasting 3 different Greek wine varieties. Your hosts will talk more about Greek wines and the Greek terroire.
- Hands-on cooking class
- Dinner with 3 different Greek wine varieties
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Kolokotroni 34, Athens. The nearest metro station is "Monastiraki," from where it is a 5 to 7-minute walk to the venue. Alternatively, take the metro to "Syntagma" or "Panepistimio" and walk approximately 6 minutes to the venue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• The cooking class is held in a great neighborhood with good cafés for a coffee before or an aperitif after the class. All the suppliers are located nearby so you can buy any special ingredients that you enjoyed during the class