Athens: Full Day Tour & Sailing to Agistri, Moni & Aegina
- Be welcomed on board with coffee, juices, snacks, and cookies
- Enjoy an amazing day cruise around the Saronic Sea on a traditional sailing boat
- Stop at Agistri, Moni and Aegina islands
- Have lunch of delicious Mediterranean-Greek food and traditional wine and beers
- Swim and sunbathe at different locations
- Enjoy the amazing atmosphere
- Be attended to by a multi-lingual professional crew (4-5 persons)
- Relax with chilled music and free WiFi
- 2 hours
- 2 hours
From there, move onto the island of Moni. While here, you will be served a delicious traditional Greek lunch, accompanied by traditional wine, beers soft drinks and coffee. Once you've finished your feast, have the chance to jump off the boat, snorkel, swim around the boat, or swim to the island. This gorgeous and unique island has no inhabitants but is populated with law protected deer, wild goats, rabbits and peacocks.
Make a final journey around 3:00 PM towards the beautiful island of Aegina. Aegina is famous for its white stone houses, flowery backyards, pistachios, the red volcanic landscape, sensational food, the temple of Apollo and the temple of Aphaia; in fewer words an earthly paradise for those who want to escape modern life. Here, enjoy the crystal-clear water and sandy beaches of the island, while exploring the breath-taking waterfront and traditional Greek cuisine. An excellent selection of jewellery, clothes and textiles are available from the locals.
At approximately 4:45 PM you will sail back to the port of Marina Zeas while enjoying the ambiance of a select and chill music, delicious Mediterranean fruits, coffee, and drinks.
On the islands, have the fantastic opportunity to explore the main attractions, buy souvenirs, engage with the locals and experience the Greek life or just simply swim, relax and enjoy.
On the boat, you are promised an amazing atmosphere, fruit basket, sweets, snacks and drinks, chill music, stops for swimming and sunbathing.
Marina Zeas 9:00 AM
Agistri 12:45 PM
Moni 2:30 PM
Aegina 4:45 PM
Please note, arrival and departure times may deviate from the schedule.
- Welcome on board: coffee, juices, snacks and cookies
- A day cruise (9:00 AM-7:00 PM) around the Saronic Sea on a traditional sailing boat
- Shore stops to Agistri & Aegina islands
- Jump off the boat in Moni’s translucent waters
- Lunch with delicious Mediterranean-Greek food and traditional wine and beers
- Stops for swimming and sunbathing
- Snorkeling equipment, water noodles
- Chilled music and an amazing atmosphere
- During the trip: fruits, sweets, snacks, coffee, juices, soft drinks
- Professional crew (4-5 people)
- Hotel transfer (available for an extra €12 per person)
- Bike ride on Agistri (€10 per person)
Prepare for the activity
The boat is located near to Al Mirqab luxury Yacht at Akti Themistokleous, Marina Zeas, Pireas 185 37, Greece. The boat will be docked at Marina Zeas port, where crew will be waiting to welcome you on board.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Children must be accompanied by an adult and infant meals are not included
• The minimum drinking age is 18 years
• Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• The boat is not wheelchair-accessible
• In case of bad weather an alternative date will be offered
• Snorkeling mask provided on the second island
• During the winter period, itinerary and operating hours of the cruise can be changed
• Arrival and departure times may deviate from the schedule; the captain will change course and itinerary if the ship may be in danger but also for the safety and comfort of passengers