Athens: Acropolis and Museum Entry Tickets with Audio Tour
- Enjoy access to the Acropolis Hill and the Acropolis Museum with a pre-booked e-ticket
- Listen to fascinating stories about the archaeological site and the museum
- Marvel at the beauty of the Propylaea, the Erechtheion, the temple of Athena Nike and the Parthenon and learn about their hidden treasures
- Admire magnificent views of the city
- Gain insight into the life and rituals of ancient Athenians in one of the best-ranked museums in the world
Arrive at Acropolis Hill and walk around this uniquely imposing site, through the walls of the Propylaea and the array of grand temples around the site. Visit the Temple of Nike, the Erechtheion, and the illustrious Partheon, and listen to countless tales about the divine ancestors of the Athenians as well as the mythical origins of this glorious city. Follow in the footsteps of world-famous historical figures such as Socrates and Pericles, and get a valuable insight into the lives of these ancient Greeks. During the walk, unlock the secrets of ancient masonry and witness the unparalleled excellence of Athenian architecture.
At the Acropolis Museum, allow the exhibits to guide you through the engrossing journey of Athen’s transition to democracy. Enjoy a comprehensive presentation of the evolution of the Ancient Greek style from its early steps to the artistic revolutions of the classical era. Highlights of the museum include the Caryatids and the sculptural decoration of the Parthenon, which excite your imagination with their riveting narratives.
- Entrance fee/adult e-tickets for the Acropolis Museum and the Acropolis archaeological site
- Pre-booked e-ticket (tickets sent to your email by the tour provider)
- Secure promo codes and instructions to access the tours (sent to your email)
- Two self-guided audio tours for your smartphone (Android & iOS) in English
- Offline content with 2 offline interactive maps to avoid roaming charges (after downloading app & tours)
- Live guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
There is no meeting point. The first self-guided audio tour for the Acropolis Museum is designed to start from the Acropolis Museum main entrance (Dionysiou Areopagitou 15). The second tour begins at the West Entrance of the Acropolis Hill (Dionusiou Areopagitou Str.).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Baby strollers
• This is a combo of 2 pre-booked e-tickets and 2 self-guided audio tours for your phone. It doesn't include a guided tour and no live guide will accompany you.
• Download the app prior to your visit and the audio tours on your Android or iOS phone. Windows phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation are not compatible. Bring headphones.
• Go directly to the entrances and show the e-tickets (printed or on your phone) at the validating machines.
• Please avoid carrying large bags.
• The Acropolis isn't accessible by elevator and strollers aren't allowed in the site.
• EU students/minors can enter for free and non-EU students for a reduced price with their ID or passport. It is required for them to queue to receive their pass.