Asheville: Yoga on a Mountain Hike
- Relax in the beautiful surroundings of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Enjoy an hour of yoga for all levels with panoramic views
- Soak up the benefits of unplugging and reconnecting with nature
Relish this time to sit still, soak in your surroundings, and move your body. Beginners to yoga and hiking are welcome. Yoga mats are provided, just bring comfortable clothing, a positive attitude, and a sense of adventure.
- Guided hike
- Yoga mat
- Carrying strap
Prepare for the activity
Bearwallow Mountain Trail, Hendersonville, NC 28792. From Asheville, take I-240 E and US 74 ALT E to Bearwallow Mountain Road in Gerton. Take a left on Bearwallow Mountain Road (the road will turn to gravel for this portion of drive). Once the road turns back to pavement, you have arrived. The trailhead is at Bearwallow Gap, located at the crest of Bearwallow Mountain Road where the road surface turns from gravel to pavement. Park on the graveled area on the shoulder of the road, next to the steep hillside. Please respect the adjacent property owner by not blocking the gate, road, or driveway or turning using the driveway to turn around.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Open-toed shoes
• Yoga is weather dependent
• Optionally, the local partner can provide pickup for groups of 6 or more coming from the same location.