Ride in a pink Jeep as you experience a 2-hour guided tour of one of the world’s greatest natural wonders–the amazing Grand Canyon. See the breathtaking views of Grand Canyon National Park's South Rim as your guide tells you about the history of the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- See the best, breathtaking, viewpoints on the South Rim
- Enjoy a 2-hour tour including entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park
- Admire the incredible scenery at several stops, including the Grandview Point
- Experience the full grandeur of the South Rim from a comfortable luxury Jeep
- 2-hour Pink Jeep Tour
- Entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
National Geographic Visitor Center, at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon (Tusayan, AZ). Please be sure to arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before the start time of your activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is available 7 days a week between 08:00 and 17:00, every hour on the hour. Weather and season permitting.
- Please list requested time in the "Notes for local tour operator" on the check out page.