Granada: Guided eBike Tour with Alhambra Viewpoint
- Enjoy views of the Alhambra
- Explore Paseo de los Tristes
- Enjoy views of the City of Granada
- See the Eye of Granada, with best views of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel
- View Palast Dar al Horra, a 15th-century Moorish palace
Next, visit the Albaicin district, with charismatic narrow streets and whitewashed houses. Albaicin was declared World Heritage by UNESCO in 1994, and is the most picturesque and ancient quarter of Granada. It contains a classical layout of Arab medinas, and has throughout history been the residence of the Ziríes kings and a refuge for the Moriscos.
You will be able to enjoy yourself in this traditional neighborhood of little white houses, narrow cobblestone streets, cypresses, and flowers. In addition, you will see the rest of the wall of the Alcazaba Cadima, which was the fortress where the Zirid court was established. Finally, you will ascend to the Alto Albaicín to reach the most famous viewpoint in Granada, the Viewpoint of San Nicolás.
- 10-minute training session
- Electric bike
- Fluorescent jacket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Wear comfortable shoes on the day of your tour