Pamukkale & Hierapolis 2-Day Guided Tour
Pickup includedHotels in Antalya
- Discover the natural wonders of Pamukkale, a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage
- Explore the hot springs and travertine left by flowing water
- Explore the ancient city of Hierapolis
- Visit the ancient Roman amphitheater, the historical museum, and the Cleopatra swimming pool
- See the monumental tomb of St. Philippe and the magnificent Necropolis of Anatolia
On the top of this white "castle" which is in total approximately 2,700 meters long, 600 meters wide, and 160 meters high, the ancient city of Hierapolis was built. Here you can visit an ancient Roman amphitheater, the historical museum (former Turkish bath), the ancient Cleopatra swimming pool, monumental tomb of St. Philippe, the magnificent Necropolis of Anatolia, and much more.
Because of the glorious white travertine and historical values of Hierapolis Ancient City Pamukkale was added to the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage in 1988.
- Transportation (comfortable, non-smoking, air-conditioned buses)
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Accommodation (overnight stay in a 3-star thermal hotel in Pamukkale)
- Half board (dinner and breakfast)
- Cleopatra's Thermal Pool
- All drinks
- Entrance fees to Pamukkale & Hierapolis