From Antalya: Istanbul Guided Tour with Flights
Pickup includedPick-up at your hotel
- See the landmarks and monuments of old Istanbul
- Visit areas of Topkapi Palace not accessible on other tours
- Marvel at the beauty of the Blue Mosque
- Take in unique views of Istanbul from the rooftop of the bazaar
First on the itinerary is a tour of Topkapı Palace, the former residence of Ottoman sultans. You’ll see sacred Islamic relics of the Prophet Mohammed, the Imperial Treasury, Ottoman jewelry, belts and traditional clothing, Chinese porcelain, weapons, and more.
After visiting the palace you’ll have an hour of free time for lunch. Istanbul offers many cafés, fast-food takeaways, and stylish restaurants catering to a wide range of tastes. Lunch is at your own expense.
Your tour continues with a visit to Hippodrome Square, the sporting and social center of ancient Constantinople. See the Serpentine Column, Obelisk of Theodosius, and German Fountain of Wilhelm II.
Next is the Blue Mosque, located in the center of the old city. This historical mosque, unique with its 6 minarets, was built in the name of Sultan Ahmet and it is known as the Blue Mosque for the blue tiles that adorn the walls of its interior. As this is an active mosque it is closed to tourists for a half hour during the 5 scheduled daily prayer times.
Explore the Egyptian, or Spice, Bazaar with your guide. You can practice your bargaining skills there as you buy some souvenirs, Turkish delight, spices, or anything else that catches your eye.
You’ll have an opportunity to admire the views of Istanbul from the water on a Bosporus sightseeing cruise (optional and at an additional fee).
Before heading back to the airport you’ll have time to enjoy dinner at a local restaurant (at additional cost). At 20:00 your flight departs Istanbul Ataturk Airport, arriving in Antalya at 21:00 pm.
Your day ends with a transfer back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Domestic flight tickets (Antalya-Istanbul-Antalya)
- Professional guide
- Topkapi Palace admission fee
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Bosporus sightseeing cruise
- Harem area of Topkapi Palace (optional)
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
• A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
• Minimum numbers apply, meaning that there is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• Only hand luggage is permitted