Aspendos, Perge and Side Day Tour from Antalya
- Discover the highlights of ancient Turkey on a full-day tour
- Explore the ruins in the Greco-Roman city of Aspendos
- Stop to visit the Kursunlu Waterfall Nature Park
Visit Aspendos, famous for its Roman amphitheater and aqueduct and its acropolis. Stop to explore the ancient Anatolian city of Perge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site settled around 1500 BC. Perge was an important trading post in ancient times. This was also the starting point for St. Paul on his journeys and where preached his first sermon.
You’ll also visit Side, one of the most important trading centers of antiquity, conquered by Alexander the Great in 334 BC.
On the last stop of the trip, you’ll discover the beautiful Kursunlu Waterfall, located 19km from Antalya and a perfect spot for picnics.
This day trip combines all of these fascinating highlights and more in a single package!
- Pick-up at your hotel in Antalya
- All entrance fees for sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch (drinks are extra)
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned coach
- Return transfer to your hotel