Rotterdam, Delft, & The Hague Small Group Tour with Cruise
- Admire the cutting-edge architecture of Rotterdam on a harbor cruise
- Explore the government buildings of the Binnenhof complex in The Hague
- Visit a porcelain factory and learn why Delft pottery is so famous
- Receive a voucher for the 100 Highlights Cruise
Next, go to the birthplace of the Dutch artist Vermeer, and hear about the members of the Dutch royal family who have been married and laid to rest in Delft. Explore the canals of the historic center, and see awe-inspiring monuments such as the Old Church, New Church, and Town Hall. Visit a factory to learn how the coveted porcelain has been made since the 17th century.
Continue to The Hague to explore the seat of the Dutch Parliament at the Binnenhof complex. See the headquarters of the International Court of Justice and International Criminal Court, along with the Peace Palace and Mauritshuis art museum. Travel back to Amsterdam with a better appreciation of life outside the cultural capital of the Netherlands.
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- A voucher for the 100 Highlights Cruise (provided at the end of the tour)
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drinks