Amsterdam: This is Holland Ticket and Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Get bird's eye views of the Dutch countryside at a unique flight experience
- Explore the countryside north of Amsterdam by hop-on hop-off bus
- See the historic windmills of Zaanse Schans and explore the fishing village of Volendam
Then, marvel at the scenery with your own eyes on a hop on hop-off bus tour into the countryside north of the city. Avail of 8 different stops to explore the history and traditions of rural Holland. Use the provided app to take self-guided walking tours of typical villages and historical sights such as the old fishing village of Volendam.
Visit the famous cheese-making town of Edam, shop in the boutique stores of Purmerend and admire the ancient windmills at Zaanse Schans. Explore the sacred town of Monnickendam and the trading town of Zaanstreek. Learn how cheese is made at the Jacobs Hoeve cheese farm of the famous Henri Willig cheese-making family.
- Entry to 2 This is Holland shows
- 1-day ticket for the Dutch countryside hop-on hop-off bus
- Free guided tour at the Henri Willig cheese farm
- Visit to Zaanse Schans
- Audio tour by app on board the bus
- Self-guided walking tours by app at various stops, available in English
- Countryside guide book with information on the stops, recommended sights of interest and local tips
- Amsterdam city map
- Meals and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Redeem your voucher at the This is Holland tourist attraction opposite Amsterdam Central Station. Take the free ferry from Central Station in the direction of Buikslotermeer. It's is only a 3-minute boat ride, followed by a 2-minute walk. The check-in desk is located on the ground floor of This is Holland. You will receive your ticket for the hop-on hop-off bus to the villages, cheese farm and windmills at Zaanse Schans. Keep hold of your ticket as you will need to show it every time your board the bus. You will also receive your entry ticket to the This is Holland flight experience. You can visit at your own leisure. This is Holland is located just around the corner of the A'DAM Lookout, Overhoeksplein 51, Amsterdam.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Headphones are available to rent for €3 per device
• The hop-on hop-off app allows you to see the live location of the bus so that you can always check if it is near the bus stop
• The buses drive in 1 direction only. For example, when you hop off in Volendam, it is not possible to go back to Edam
• Your ticket cannot be reused once you return to Amsterdam
• Participants must be at least 1.02 meters tall to take part in the flight experience at This is Holland
You might also like...
Product ID: 133710