Volendam/Marken, Zaanse Schans & Keukenhof with Canal Cruise
- Visit the stunning bulbfields of Keukenhof Park and see more than 7 million bulbs
- Discover the heritage windmills of Zaanse Schans Windmill village
- Tour the fishing villages of Volendam and Marken
- Learn more about Dutch crafts at a cheese factory and a clog maker's workshop
- Drive along a scenic route past colorful fields of flowers en route from Amsterdam
- Experience a free 1-hour canal cruise at a time that suits you best
Zaanse Schans (windmills)
Volendam (cheese factory)
Marken (wooden shoe factory)
Departing Amsterdam, you will first visit the famous windmills of Zaanse Schans. See a collection of well-preserved historic windmills and houses up close, then explore traditional Dutch crafts at a clog maker’s workshop and a cheese factory.
You will also visit the picturesque fishing villages of Volendam and Marken, driving past typical Dutch polders and dykes.
Continue your scenic drive to Keukenhof Park to see some of the most beautiful flowers in the world. Drive past fields of flowers in many colors, including Holland’s emblematic tulips.
For over 60 years Keukenhof has been one of the biggest crowd pullers in the Netherlands. Nowhere else can you find so many flowers in so many compositions. Over the 32 hectares that the park covers are an estimated 7 million bulbs, and each path will lead you to a spectacular new flower tableau.
Combine your trip with a 1-hour canal cruise ticket to use in Amsterdam at any time during your stay.
- Fast track admission to Keukenhof
- A boat trip on the Ijsselmeer
- Visit to an authentic Dutch windmill with a demonstration by the miller
- Visit of the traditional fishing village Marken with a demonstration by a clog maker
- Visit to The Cheese Factory and the Old Dutch Bakery in Volendam
- GPS audio guide in 16 different languages
- Air-conditioned vehicle for the bus tours
- 1-Hour Amsterdam Canal cruise (can be done anytime during your stay)
Prepare for the activity
De Ruijterkade 34A, at the local partner's office in the IJ hall of Central Station. In the back corner of the building, on the right hand side. Please be sure to arrive 30 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The 1-hour Amsterdam Canal cruise can be done any time during your stay