Amsterdam: Van Gogh Museum Ticket and City Canal Cruise
- Save time and money with a combined canal cruise and Van Gogh Museum ticket
- Cruise along the canals of the bohemian De Pijp district
- Admire the canals, bridges, and merchant houses of Amsterdam on a 75-minute cruise
- See masterworks by the great artist in his native country
Purchase a combined ticket to the Van Gogh Museum and a leisurely cruise along Amsterdam’s canals, and enjoy 2 of the city’s must-see attractions with 1 ticket. You are free to decide which part of the ticket you would like to use first.
Relax and admire beautiful, traditional merchant houses, numerous bridges, and typical houseboats as you soak up the unique vibe of Amsterdam on a 75-minute canal cruise.
Then, explore the legendary Van Gogh Museum’s exhibits at your own pace. The ticket will save you time and money on individual purchases. Note that the queues at the Van Gogh museum could still be long due to the start of the season.
This 2 in 1 ticket gives you access to both the Van Gogh Museum and to a wonderful city canal cruise. Please make sure you show up at the Van Gogh Museum on the date and time for which the ticket is purchased. The City Canal Cruise can be done at any day on the times written on your voucher.
- Ticket for the Van Gogh Museum
- Canal cruise
- Audio-guides for the Canal Cruise
- Entrance to the Holland Casino
- Audio-guides for the Van Gogh Museum
Prepare for the activity
• This voucher is your direct access for the Van Gogh Museum. You don't have to exchange this voucher at tour operator's ticket office beforehand
• This is also the cruise ticket. Do not throw it away after its first usage
• You are free to decide which attraction you would like to visit first. You can use the voucher on different days
• The time slot that is selected here is the time for which you book your Van Gogh Museum entry time. Ensure that you arrive at the Van Gogh Museum at this time. The entrance time cannot be amended once booked
Cruise operating hours:
November & February: every hour from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
December & January: every hour from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
March – October: every 30 minutes from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
01 January: First departure at 13:00
24 December: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
25 December: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
26 December: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
31 December: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM