Amsterdam: City Pass with Free Access to Over 50 Attractions
- Choose between a 1, 2 ,3 or 5 day Amsterdam Pass to explore the city and save money
- Enjoy free entry to over 50 museums and attractions in and around the city of Amsterdam
- Receive a discount at several restaurants, attractions and concerts
- Ride of the city's many hop-on hop-off busses and boats
- From the time of the first scan the pass will be valid for 1, 2 ,3 or 5 days, so respectively 24, 48, 72 or 120 hrs.
Visit some of Amsterdam’s top attractions including the Rijksmuseum, the National Maritime Museum, the Amsterdam lookout, and the Heineken Experience. Discover the Diamond museum, Dutch Costume museum, and the Museum of the Canals, and learn all about the rich history of the city throughout the years. After a few hours of exploring, recharge your batteries at a local pancake house and enjoy free pancake tasting with the pass. Once you’re suitably stuffed with pancakes, take a guided bus tour, included in the pass, and ride around some of Holland’s famous highlights such as Zaanse Schans, the Keukenhof, Volendam and a typical Dutch cheese market in Alkmaar.
There’s plenty to see and do with your pass, over a 1, 2, 3 or 5-day period. Explore the Jewish Cultural Quarter, House of Bols, Portrait Gallery of the Golden Age, The Amsterdam Dungeon and many more. Avoid the hassle of navigating a foreign public transportation system and enjoy unlimited use of the hop-on-hop-off buses and boats. The boats and buses stop at major sites, departures are every 20 minutes and there are 3 stops to switch from boat to bus and vice versa.
- Entrance and discounts to over 60 museums and attractions
- Unlimited use of hop-on-hop-off buses and boats
- Guidebook with map
- Sightseeing cruise, open boat tour and peddle boat tour
- Return-trip transfer from the airport into the city center
- Free bus trip to Volendam, Zaandam, the Keukenhof (March-May) and the cheese market in Alkmaar
- Several free give aways, including a mini cheese slicer and a Tony Chocolonely Chocolate bar
- Public transport
Prepare for the activity
Exchange your voucher for an Amsterdam Pass at the local partner's shop located inside the I Amsterdam visitor center, Stationsplein 10, Amsterdam. You can also pickup your free guidebook here.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The pass will be activated at the first scan and will then be valid for 24, 48, 72 or 120 hours, depending on which pass you choose
• If you want to visit the Heineken Experience you need to book a time slot as soon as you have exchanged your voucher for an Amsterdam Pass (you will need your unique pass number to do so)