From Sorrento: Private Tour of Naples
Pickup includedYour hotel or address in Sorrento
- Drive the roads of the historical center of Naples
- Move around on board your private car
- Learn important information from your professional English Speaking Guide
- Choose the most suitable departure time for you
Start with a walk through the historical center, starting from via Duomo passing by San Lorenzo Church (San Gaetano Square) and the famous alley of San Gregorio Armeno renowned for its handmade shepherds products.
Reach “Spaccanapoli” (Via San Biagio dei Librari) passing through San Domenico Maggiore by San Severo Chapel that houses the Veiled Christ to finally arrive in Piazza del Gesù and visit the church of Santa Chiara and Gesù Nuovo.
Free time for lunch.
In the afternoon reach Posillipo Hill, stopping there to take panoramic pictures. Continue with a walking tour starting from the massive square of Piazza del Plebiscito. During your free time visit the Royal Palace, San Carlo Theatre, Galleria Umberto I, Via Toledo, and Trento e Trieste Square.
Return to Sorrento in the afternoon.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Private guide
- Private transportation
Prepare for the activity
• Departure times and locations may vary slightly