Alcatraz Ticket & Streets of San Francisco E-Bike Tour
- Visit the world-famous Alcatraz Island and discover its unique history
- Ride along a custom, flat route through the urban side of San Francisco
- Stop at one of San Francisco's famous food trucks for lunch
- Explore 8 of the city's unique districts
Your bike tour will take place the previous day at 11:00. On this 4-hour bike tour you’ll explore the back alleys of North Beach’s Little Italy and have up-close views of the iconic Transamerica Pyramid Building. See Barbary Coast and San Francisco’s historic supper clubs. Find out how the neighborhoods have transformed from scandalous to sparkling.
You’ll ride around the Giants’ Oracle ball park, and into the culturally rich Mission, Castro, and Haight Ashbury neighborhoods. See ever-changing street art and the locals that rule each area and make each community unique.
Cruise Nopa and take in the charming Painted Ladies of Alamo Square before visiting the Civic Center. Ride through Polk Gulch, which is San Francisco’s original gay neighborhood, and finish your ride at Aquatic Park. The tour ends at festive Fisherman’s Wharf.
Important note: All bike tours take place one day prior to your selected Alcatraz departure. The date and time selected on your confirmation is for your Alcatraz tour on the second day.
- Alcatraz ticket
- Full-day, bonus bike rental after conclusion of guided tour
- Professional tour guide
- Helmet and lock
- Front handlebar bag and rear gear rack
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Damage insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
For your bike tour, redeem your voucher at 2661 Taylor Street. As the tour has an 11:00 AM guaranteed departure, riders are advised to arrive 30 minutes before scheduled departure. For the Alcatraz tour, redeem your voucher at Pier 33 Alcatraz Landing. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure. Guests are free to call the day before the tour for more information at 415-346-2453.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Credit card
• The Alcatraz and Bike Tour combination is non-refundable after purchase
• The Cellhouse audio tour is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
• You must provide the name of all participants during booking in order to receive Alcatraz tickets. If incomplete information is provided you will not get tickets, nor receive a refund
• Guests must be 13 or older to ride an electric bike
• Bike rental may require a credit card deposit or authorization at bike tour check-in