Tickets for the Albertina Exhibitions and Staterooms
- View various temporary exhibitions of prints, drawings, and photography
- Get access to various special exhibitions with changing themes
- See famous historic rooms where the Habsburg family lived, like the Spanish Apartment, Hartmann Court, Sphinx stairs, or the Hall of Muses
The unique collection includes painting and drawings of Monet, Degas, Goncharova, Chagall and Kokoschka, just to name a few. The presentation is topped off by numerous chefs-d’oeuvre by Picasso, ranging from his early Cubist pictures to paintings from his experimental late period. Immerse yourself in imperial flair at the Albertina Museum: for around 100 years, the present-day museum building served as the residence of Habsburg archdukes and archduchesses. Bearing witness to this period are the 20 sumptuously decorated and painstakingly restored Habsburg State Rooms that sweep visitors away into the magnificent world of classicism with their precious wall coverings, chandeliers, fireplaces and stoves, distinctive marquetry and exquisite furniture in Louis-seize style originated from the royal French court workshops of Paris and Versailles.
Browse through the collections on various topics such as the permanent collection, prints and drawings, architectural collection, photo collections, and various temporary exhibitions.
- Admission ticket to the Albertina
- Temporary exhibition
- Arrival and departure
- Meals and drinks
- Guide or audio guide (booked additionally)
Prepare for the activity
Albertina Albertinaplatz 1 A-1010 Wien Anfahrt: U-Bahn: U1, U2, U4 (Station Karlsplatz/Oper), U3 (Station Stephansplatz) Tram: 1, 2, D, 62, 65, Badner Bahn (Haltestelle Staatsoper/Kärntner Ring) Citybus: Line 3A (Station Albertina)Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Audio guides can be booked separately and are available in several languages (German, English, French, Italian, Czech, Russian, Japanese and Spanish)
• The audio guides can not be canceled. There is no guarantee for specific languages. The range of audio guides is variable depending on the time and season
• For a group larger than 15 people, the group leader receives free admission