Barossa via Adelaide Hills Intimate Wineries Tour
- Visit Mt Lofty Scenic Summit Lookout with panoramic views of Adelaide.
- See the historic old Bridgewater flour mill, known as the ‘Old Rumbler’
- Stroll through Hahndorf, an historic German settlement.
- Lunch at Vintners Bar and Grill or Saltram Restaurant.
- Visit wineries for tastings in the Barossa Valley region.
This tour encompasses all facets of the region, visiting both iconic and boutique wineries, as well as local attractions. Your accredited tour owner/operator has been in the industry for many years and at the beginning of the tour will ascertain which wine varieties interest you and will tailor the winery visits to suit your individual tastes.
- Wine tastings
- Pick-up and return from Adelaide or the region of your location
- The privacy of your own modern luxury limousine (up to 5 guests, minimum 2)
- Purchases made independently during the tour
- Premium wine tastings
- Wine purchased on the day (plus delivery costs)
Prepare for the activity
• Please advise tour options on booking, charges to be paid on the day of the tour
• Hahndorf Hill: ChocoVino Experience $24 - $27 per person
• Make your own blend cost: $65.00 per person
• A taste of grange cost: $150.00 per person, price includes a $100 grange voucher
• Lunch can be arranged upon request, please advise of any dietary requirements