Adelaide: River Torrens Sightseeing Cruise on Iconic Boat
- Cruise along the River Torrens on an iconic boat
- Learn the history of South Australia from your expert guide
- Pass through the heart of the city and enjoy the unique views
- Take the chance to disembark to see Adelaide Zoo and the Botanic Garden
Once seated, the cruise will commence by heading toward the Torrens River Weir Gate while passing the Adelaide Festival Centre, SAHMRI, and Adelaide Gaol. Enjoy 30 minutes of commentary before arriving at Adelaide Zoo where you will have the option to disembark and explore the zoo, Botanic Garden its and surrounds. If doing so, the cruise can be boarded again for the remainder of the trip at a later time.
The last 15 minutes of the tour will be relaxed, allowing you a great chance to ask questions, take photos with the crew, and get some advice on what to see and do once you disembark.
- Return 45-minute cruise on an iconic boat
- 30-minute commentary
- Photo opportunities
- Food and beverages
Prepare for the activity
Elder Park Landing is set in Elder Park between The Rotunda and The Festival Center, on the water. There is a round blue 'Popeye' sign. Please wait at the landing for the boat to arrive.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Handrails and assistance is available for those with limited mobility