Adelaide: Boutique Barossa Small Group Wine Tour with Lunch
Pickup included9:05 AM - 9:20 AM from all hotels in Adelaide city center. Please be ready on time.
- Discover premium boutique wineries that larger tours can't visit
- Have your say on this intimate and flexible group tour for no more than 6 guests
- Enjoy a seriously gourmet lunch at one of the region's most popular restaurants
- Delight in the relaxed pace of this premium wine tour designed for the new age traveller
- Immerse yourself in the region, meet the characters, and taste the best wines at 4 different wineries
With the help of your knowledgeable wine guide, choose from a huge range of wineries on this flexible itinerary tour to best suit the interests of your group. Typically, visit smaller boutique wineries with fantastic wine, along with some more world-renowned names like Penfolds or Yalumba, should your group desire.
Head to 2 wineries in the morning and 2 wineries in the afternoon, with one of the Barossa's most famous lunches to break up the day. At Harvest Kitchen, savor a seasonal spread of their most popular dishes to share, with your choice of local wine or beer.
- All tasting fees
- Gourmet tasting-menu lunch with local wine or beer
- Bottled water onboard
- Full luxury transfers from your city center accommodation
- A passionate and knowledgeable wine guide
- Premium tasting fees (i.e. Penfold's Grange premium tasting flights)
- Pregnant women
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
• The minimum age requirement is 18 years
• Pickup from your hotel is between 9:05-9:20 AM
• Please note that drinking alcohol is not permitted aboard your vehicle