3-Hour Digital Photography Workshop in Adelaide
- Learn digital photography from a professional photographer as you explore the technical capabilities of your camera and unlock your creativity
- Use the experience you gain to assist you in taking better photos, whether at home or on vacation
- Wander through Adelaide city's historic areas
Take notes on the concepts you are learning, and try them out yourself. Learn how to use composition, light, texture, and more, to end up with stunning pictures. You will confidently move from automatic-mode to manual mode in one of Australia's most vibrant cities.
Your guide will teach you elements and principles in composition and design, give you a photo critique, share 10 technical points and 10 creative ideas, and provide hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Professional photographer teacher
- Course notes
Prepare for the activity
Fully charged batteries and spares if possible
Image cards formatted and spares if possible
Hat, sun-glasses, sun-lotion and water
Good walking shoes
Umbrella if raining
• Cancellation policy: more than 3 days notice - full refund (except for Gift Vouchers); less than 3 days notice - no refund
• In the case of inclement weather, class meeting point may be rescheduled and participants will be notified.
• Minimum 2 and maximum 10 people