Wander through Aberdeen on a special walking tour to explore the city and its culture. See architectural and cultural highlights, as well as tasting regional foods. Sample local delicacies, sweet treats, and snacks from different cafes and eateries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Marvel at the second largest granite building in the world
- Walk through the heart of the city to discover the medieval history of Aberdeen
- Make a toast to the Scottish hero William Wallace
- Enjoy food samples of regional specialties and local treats
- 3-hour walking tour
- All food and drink samples
- People with mobility impairments
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet next to the Robert the Bruce statue, by the fountains in front of Marischal College.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- The tour will take place rain or shine so please wear weather-appropriate clothing.
- The tour can accommodate most dietary requirements. Vegetarian and vegan options are generally available.