Enjoy a day trip to the Argentinian National Capital of Trekking, El Chaltén, a young village in Patagonia, at the foot of the incredible Fitz Roy mountain. Hike along trails past blue lakes and the Andes Mountains, in a natural scenery like never seen.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in El Calafte. Pickup is not possible from hostels or AirBnB accommodation.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility.
- Hiking trails are not accompanied by the tour guide. Your guide will help you to choose the best self-guided trail from El Chatén and give you maps with distances and times.