Visit one of the most historic sheep farms of Patagonia on a full-day tour to the Estancia Cristina from El Calafate. Sail on Lago Argentino, till the Upsala Channel and enjoy a hike to a waterfall in the Patagonian wilderness.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait for your pickup in the reception of your El Calafate hotel. Please be on time.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that the order of the activities will be defined by Estancia Cristina
- Entrance fee to the National Park is included in the price
- Personal hiking gear (boots, jackets, gloves, etc.) are not included in the price
- Lunch will not be provided. Please bring food or carry cash for lunch