Visit three castles and an exceptionally well-preserved village on this adventure through the sights and stories of Outlander. On this time-traveling adventure you'll discover that the real locations and history are just as exciting as the show itself.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your driver/guide outside of Rabbie's Cafe Bar.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The maximum weight for luggage is 14kg (31 lbs) per person; this should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items
- Due to maintenance work, Linlithgow Palace is closed until further notice. During this time, Linlithgow will be a photo stop
- *Midhope Castle is fully closed on these dates: 12/11/2022, 15/11/2022, 22/11/2022, 26/11/2022, 30/11/2022, 02/12/2022, 05/12/2022 – 21/12/2022. It closes for the season from 23rd December 2022 until spring 2023.