Enjoy a 3-day tour experiencing the dramatic scenery the Scottish Highlands has to offer. Spend time in Glencoe, explore the Isle of Skye, the Eilean Donan Castle and mysterious Loch Ness.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- You can choose to book your own accommodation, or you can choose between a single room and double or twin room accommodation included in the tour price
- One night's accommodation roughly costs £20 to £28 per person in a youth hostel, £45 to £85 per person in a B&B, and over £75 per person in a hotel
- Tours require a minimum of 6 passengers to run
- Unfortunately, children under 4 years old are not permitted on this tour
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated provided that the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembarking