Spend the day exploring the sets of the TV series "Outlander" on a full-day tour from Edinburgh. See the former residence of the Scottish monarchs at Linlithgow Palace, the 15th-century fortress of Falkland, and explore the Royal Burgh of Culross.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet outside the green Ensign Ewart pub, 521-523 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2PE.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tour runs with a summer and winter itinerary. Midhope Castle is only available during departures in April-September.