Discover the beauty of the Fife coast, taking in the engineering marvel of the Forth Road Bridge, Dunfermaline Abbey, and quaint fishing villages, finally reaching the pretty town of St. Andrews. Led by an expert guide with transportation from Edinburgh.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pick-up is available from the door of most hotels and guest houses in Edinburgh city center. If this is not possible, then usually the nearest main road, or a landmark within walking distance.
- Explore St. Andrews led by an expert guide
- See South Queensferry and the Forth Road Bridges
- Journey through the Neuk of Fife with a view of typical fishing villages
- Taste the best fish and chips in Scotland!
- Visit the royal and ancient golf course, castle, and cathedral, plus the famous university
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup (where possible)
- Children under 8 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please note, it is not always possible to pick up from the door of hotels or guest houses due to roadworks, one way systems, dead ends, or other reasons
- It is not guaranteed that you will be dropped off in the exact location you were picked up. Your driver will discuss this with you
- Please note, this tour has a 6 passenger minimum requirement and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. In the unlikely event of such a cancelation, you will be given a choice of a refund, a reschedule, or an alternative tour