Explore the Scottish Highlands and take in some of the country’s most iconic landscapes and sights. You’ll have a chance to try a “nip” of the national drink and take the optional “Famous Grouse Experience” tour at one of oldest whisky distilleries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Tours depart from 60 High Street, Royal Mile, in the heart of Edinburgh's Old Town. For tours departing after 1st April 2023, our departure point will be: Edinburgh Bus Station 26 Elder Street, Edinburgh, EH1 3DXOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions regarding travel. There are no refunds for cancellation within 14 days of the departure.