Look out for Nessie on a full-day tour from Edinburgh to Loch Ness, and see Ben Nevis which is the highest mountain in the UK. Enjoy a picnic lunch in the Highlands, then find Nessie on a cruise! Head back to Edinburgh via beautiful Perthshire.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Tours depart from the heart of Edinburgh's Old Town, not far from the intersection of the Bridges and the Royal Mile. For tours departing after the 1st of April 2023, the departure point will be at Edinburgh Bus Station on 26 Elder Street, Edinburgh, EH1 3DX.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour involves a long day of driving, and covers over 300 miles (500km) in 12 hours
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Anyone aged 5-17 must be accompanied by an adult