Discover the stunning Scottish highlands on this 5 day tour that takes you through Loch Lomond, Isle of Skye, Ullapool and St Andrews, with overnight stays in Oban, Portree and Inverness, capital of the Highlands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 10 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
8:00 AM at the bus stop outside ‘Deacon’s House Cafe’, 304 Lawnmarket, Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 2PS. Second pickup point at 11:00 AM at 'Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum', Argyle St, Glasgow, G3 8AG.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Accommodation is not included. You will require one night in Oban (night 1), one night in Portree on the Isle of Skye (night 2), and two nights in the city of Inverness (nights 3 and 4)