Journey through the Highlands of Scotland on a 5-day tour of the Isle of Skye, Loch Ness, and Inverness. Ride the Jacobite Steam Train, see Eilean Castle, cross historic Rannoch Moor, learn about the old Scottish fight for independence, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Please arrive at Highland Explorer Tours 15 minutes before the tour begins for check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The Jacobite Steam Train only operates on tours between April - October.
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Please be advised that children under 5 years old may not take part in the tour, while anyone under 17 must be accompanied by an adult. There are no maximum age restrictions
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark.
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase weighing no more than 33lbs (15kg) and 1 carry-on bag