Enjoy this unique 4-day tour to the “Queen of the Isles” and the Whisky Coast. Islay is home to 8 of Scotland’s finest malt whisky distilleries. Discover the unique peaty flavors of the whisky, and explore the Island's beautiful scenery and long history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please bring suitable clothing and footwear to enjoy time off the bus and opportunities for nature walks
- Minimum age to participate is 18
- On Monday departures, days 1 and 4 will be reversed
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31 lbs) of luggage per person. This should be similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55x45x25cm/22x17x10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items
- Bowmore Distillery will be observing its silent season on the following dates: July: 11, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27, 29. August: 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, and 15. You will still visit the distillery but instead will receive an alternative experience during this time. This will include a virtual tour and a guided tasting session for the same price
- If your tour departs on July 3, July 5, July 7, July 26, August 9, or September 6, 2023, you'll visit Bunnahabhain Distillery instead of Bruichladdich