Enjoy 5 days along Scotland's beautiful west coast on this multi-day tour from Edinburgh, exploring the famous Scottish Highlands and discovering the unspoiled beauty of its westerly islands, including Mull, Iona, Staffa, and the famous Isle of Skye.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Suitable clothing and footwear is recommended
- Please note that all Friday departures spend the last two nights in Portree instead of Plockton
- Accommodation: A selection of small, locally owned, guesthouses and B&Bs. All rooms are ensuite. The guesthouses may be a short walk from the city center. For individual travelers please select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people traveling together please choose the twin room shared option
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kilograms (31lbs) of luggage per person on the tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items