Follow in the footsteps of Claire and Jamie during this Outlander themed 2-day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
- Visit Blackness Castle, Doune Castle and Midhope Castle
- Step back in time 4000 years ago to Clava Cairns
- Explore Falkland Village and Highland Folk Museum
- See Culloden Battlefield, the scene of the last battle fought on British soil.
- Taste whisky at the charming little distillery of Deanston
- One night accommodation
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present a negative rapid test taken on the same day of the activity
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Children under 3 years old are not permitted on the tour
- Please note the luggage restrictions: Maximum weight: 15kg, maximum size: 55cm x 40cm x 20cm per person plus small carry on