Visit the Scottish capital on an overnight excursion by train from London. You’ll stay overnight in Edinburgh and have plenty of time to explore the highlights of the historic city on an open-top hop-on hop-off tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 40 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Host or greeter
- Travel to Edinburgh from London by train
- Explore Scotland’s capital on a Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Visit Edinburgh Castle
- Walk along the Royal Mile and see the Palace of Holyroodhouse
- Reserved seat on East Coast train
- Open-top bus tour of Edinburgh
- Admission to Edinburgh Castle
- Accommodation at a centrally located 3 star hotel
- First Class (optional extra) includes refreshments
- Food and beverages
- Hotel transfers
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet the local partner’s representative at the Customer Information desk inside the train station, to exchange your voucher for your tickets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Once this tour is booked it is non-refundable.