Explore the East Village and learn about the three genres of music that helped form the history of rock culture on this 2-hour fully guided walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- See famous album cover locations
- Explore various neighborhoods like Alphabet City and the Bowery
- Discover where rock stars lived, where they would drink and shop
- Visit rock n roll clothing stores
- 2 hour walking tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
We meet at the SW Corner of East 9th Street and 3rd Avenue in the East Village.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- We highly recommend that you bring bottled water and your camera.