This tour includes a visit to the Drakensberg Kamberg Cave paintings, a leisurely nature walk, a guided tour of the cave paintings, a stop off at Howick falls before finishing at the Nelson Mandela Capture Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Greek, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available at all hotels/accommodations within a 5 kilometer radius of the local supplier's office at the Gooderson Tropicana Hotel (85 O R Tambo Parade, South Beach, Durban, 4001, South Africa). Contact the local supplier for special arrangements. Pick-up is also available at the Durban Harbour passenger terminal. We also do pick-up at the Durban Harbour passenger terminal.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour includes a leisurely 60-minute walk to the caves
- Please bring walking shoes and suitable clothing
- German and Polish languages can be requested
- If you are a wheelchair user, please inform the local partner prior to the start of the tour