Take an exciting tour around Dunedin's historic city centre and the iconic Otago Peninsula. Enjoy a 6-hour tour as you see highlights of the city center, a diverse range of wildlife, and experience a 1 hour guided tour of the Royal Albatross Centre.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tours of the Royal Albatross Centre are subject to favorable weather conditions and availability
- Your tour will be confirmed by the local operator within 24 hours of booking
- In the rare event that the tour is unavailable, an alternate option will be provided by the local operator
- Weather in New Zealand can be unpredictable; please bring appropriate clothing including a warm jacket, rain jacket, and comfortable shoes