This historic audio tour of the intriguing city of Dunedin will take you on a culturally significant journey where you will see sights such as the interesting Octagon and the iconic landmark of the Old Railway Station.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The OctagonOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sun screen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for the tour
- Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only