Visit Split, the center and heart of Dalmatia, on a private day tour from Dubrovnik. Take a tour of the historical city center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and visit Split's sites including Diocletian's Palace and the Cathedral of Saint Domnius.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Croatian
- Pickup included
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby or designated address 15 minutes prior to your pickup time. You will be picked up in front of your hotel/accommodation unless it is unapproachable, in which case the local partner will contact you to inform you of your pickup address.
- See the Cathedral of Saint Domnius and learn about the patron saint it was named after
- Walk through the Prokurative, an important public square
- Visit the Museum of Croatian Archaeological Monuments
- Admire the Diocletian Palace; a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tell your guide about your interests and help create a tailor-made itinerary
- Transportation with luxury car/van
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Personal expenses
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date