This tour allows you to sample the best local wines and enjoy the magnificent scenery and picturesque vineyards.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit the interesting town of Ston
- Sample the best local wines
- Acquaint yourself with the Croatian wine country
The Pelješac peninsula is known as one of the best wine-producing regions in Croatia. The culture of growing grapes dates back 4,000 years and stems from the ancient Greeks. Due to its specific geographic and climatic predispositions the area has become a leading region in growing grapes and producing wine. This tour allows you to sample the best local wines and enjoy the magnificent peninsula and picturesque vineyards. You will be taken on a breathtakingly scenic one-hour walk through the unique wine-growing region of Dingac. On the way you will gain some great insight into local life and the traditions of this unique region from your tour guide. Afterwards you will recharge in one of the local restaurants with domestic specialties. You will be taken to three well-known wine cellars and taste the country’s finest wines. Visit the town ofSton, notable for its traditional production of salt and it oyster and mussel cultivation.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- Wine tastings in three different wineries
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date