Explore Dubrovnik through the filming locations of Game of Thrones, then head off for a Sea Kayaking Adventure. Choose which one goes first with a combo ticket and sink into the beauty of Croatia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet by the Pile bus stop/taxi drop-off point, right behind the Dubrovnik Tourist Board office. You will see Dubrovnik Walks' staff members with orange umbrellas. Brsalje 8 is the addressOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Water shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
- Video recording
- Bare feet
Know before you go
- Game of thrones tour
- - Entry tickets for the Fort of St. Lawrence are mandatory. Kunas and credit cards are accepted at the entrance (costs for the tickets are subject to change). Entry is free for those who have a valid Dubrovnik Pass or city walls ticket (purchased up to 72 hours before visiting the fort)
- Sea Kayaking tour
- - Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- - Subject to favorable weather conditions at sea, if canceled due to the poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date, alternative tour or a full refund
- -Please keep in mind that you do the paddling, the guide(s) guides the group, they do not paddle for you. Please bear in mind: there is about 4-7 kms (~2.5-4mi) of paddling ahead (2h tour 4kms, 3h tour 7kms)
- -Refunds will not be issued if the tour is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship/ferry/airplane/bus or if a non swimmer books the tour and then realizes he/she is afraid of the sea.
- We strongly advise non-swimmers not to book this tour!