Take the opportunity to explore Elaphiti Islands. They are named after the Greek word 'Elaphos' which means 'deer'. It is assumed that islands were once inhabited by these animals. Today they represent combination.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel or apartment in Dubrovnik, depending on location.
- Private group
- Explore guardians of the sea and Dubrovnik coast, the Elaphiti Islands
- Get fantastic views of Dubrovnik's walls and the Dalmatian Coast
- Enjoy a private tour for a group (up to 6 people) with a 6-8 meter speedboat
- Transfer from/to hotel
- Speedboat cruise till 8 hours
- Complimentary soft drinks (water and juice)
- On board fridge
- CD/MP3 player
- Beach towels
- Sun cover
- Extra hours (available on request for an additional fee, depending on fuel consumption)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that the cruise lasts for up to 8 hours, with a flexible itinerary. Tours can be adjusted according to your wishes, and in agreement with your skipper.