Explore the magnificent city walls surrounding Dubrovnik with a guide. Once a statement of wealth and safety, for centuries they were a protection from perils, pirates and foreign conquerors. Discover the old town on this walking tour of the UNESCO site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Amerling Fountain, outside of the old town, next to Dubravka Restaurant. Look for your guide holding a blue umbrella with a "Du Tour" logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Entrance tickets for the walls are 200HRK per person and can be purchased at the official Dubrovnik City Walls website or from your tour guide before the tour