Discover the Old Town area of Dubrovnik on a guided 2-hour walking tour. Stroll through the city's narrow streets and see the bell tower, the Roman aqueducts, the magnificent Sponza Palace, Onofrio's Fountain, the Franciscan Monastery, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at Pile Square (west side entrance to Dubrovnik Old Town). Look for a guide holding a sign with the name of your tour on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Children up to 12 years are free of charge